10/27/2009

So this is the web?

I'm at the end of my first web design module. It's been one hell of a learning curve!
At the beginning, the prospect of designing a website was just scary! I've messed with html code before, remember those myspace days? All those amazing layouts I stole aha... But this project was next level! Had no idea where to start and having never touched Fireworks or Dreamweaver before I felt like I was having to run before I could walk.
Having a few tutorials showed me how easy it all was. Or should I say how easy it could have been! I found myself forgetting a lot of the steps which left me floundering. With the help of friends I managed to get back on the task and complete my site.
Now, I would say that I am a lot more confident designing for the web and already have a few amendments/improvements I would like to make on my site.
I'm happy with what I have achieved and am grateful that we've had this module to learn these skills.
This is not the end Web.


I'm gonna keep on blogging because I do quite enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment